KTXD-TV is a full powered, must carry Independent television station serving the Dallas/Fort Worth market.
The station is owned and operated by London Broadcasting Company, a Dallas based media company that also owns and operates KCEB-TV (COZI) in Tyler/Longview Texas.
KTXD-TV is in a unique position to generate and deliver innovative Independent programming content. The station features a blend of original local programs, fresh syndication offerings, movies and local/regional sports.
KTXD-TV is TEXAS47...THE LONE STAR!
WHERE TO WATCH
AT&T: Channel 47, Charter: Channel 22/722 (HD), DirectTV: Channel 47, Verizon: Channel 18/518 (HD), DISH: Channel 47, Time Warner: Channel 24
TEXAS47 Shows AND Talent
- Amy Kushnir began cooking at age 19. That interest for cooking was inspired by her Mom and Grandmothers. She's a proud, 7th generation Texan, and loves meeting people who grow and make delicious food in the Lone Star State. Combining her passion for food and Texas is a long-time vision come true. You can follow her on Facebook and on Twitter @AmyKushnir.
- Executive Chef Garth Blackburn - Born in Lubbock and raised in Houston, Chef Garth has a passion for all things Texas and that certainly includes stellar sources for seasonal ingredients. His parents’ home cooking got him started in the kitchen, and he really fell in love with food as a member of the U.S. National Cycling Team travelling to over 30 countries and eating “lots”. Share his passion and find great TX sources on Taste Texas or at Sub-Zero Wolf where he is Executive Chef.
- The original Dallas Cowboys number 88, Drew Pearson anchors the show sharing real life stories of his own experience with the Dallas Cowboys coupled with A-list guests from the Sports and Entertainment World it is a must see entertainment experience.
- Justin Frazell spent 12 years in the radio industry working along side extremely talented individuals. As a group we created and maintained one of the most successful brands in radio history. Follow Him On Twitter @JFrazellShow
- Troubadour, TX is a documentary television series following singers and songwriters as they chase their dreams in the Lone Star State, a legendary hotbed of American music.
- Brady Tinker has been a television and radio executive since 1996 with experience in all aspects of production, including on-air talent, editing, syndication and sponsorship sales. As an innovator, interactive features which can be credited to Brady include the inclusion of the EA Sports Madden games into TV shows - now common on ESPN, Internet streaming of television shows and inclusion of viewer e-mails as editorial and content provision. Follow Him On Twitter @DFWSportsbeat
Contact KTXD - TEXAS47